A FRESH INDUCTIVE APPROACH
Welcome to The Parchment Project.
Its panoramic layout lets your mind toggle
from the worm's-eye view of a single verse,
to the bird's-eye view of an entire Epistle.
Reading an entire book becomes inviting, rather than overwhelming.
The New Testament Library Features:
• 17 Epistles fit on 2 facing pages or less
• 10 Books laid out by literary units
Visit the Library and print out any book from the New Testament. Choose from 4 translations:
• English Standard Version (ESV)
• New International Version (NIV-USA)
• New International Version (NIV-UK)
• Le Segond 21 (LS21) in in the FR site
The Parchment Project teaches you how to study the Bible inductively. Your ability to observe the parts and the whole will improve because the context remains in full view.
In the blink of an eye, you can analyze and synthesize with greater agility.
The Parchment Project
NIV, Anglicised New Testament
The features include:
• Landscape layout
• Lay-flat binding
• 27 book charts
• Study guides
• 1" margins
The Tools section offers a variety of tips.
• make initial observations
• craft summary charts
• discern the writers's purposes
• trace key topics
• target application for life