A FRESH INDUCTIVE APPROACH FOR DISCOVERING
ENTIRE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE
Welcome to The Parchment Project.
Its full view layout lets your mind toggle
from the worm's-eye view of a single verse,
to the bird's-eye view of an entire Epistle.
Reading an entire book becomes inviting, rather than overwhelming.
The New Testament Library Features:
• 17 Epistles fit on 2 facing pages or less
• 10 Books laid out by literary units
Visit the Library and print out any book from the New Testament. Choose from 3 translations:
• English Standard Version (ESV)
• New International Version (NIV-USA)
• New International Version (NIV-UK)
• Bientôt: Le Segond 21 (LS21)
The Parchment Project teaches you how to study the Bible inductively. Your ability to observe the parts and the whole will improve because the context remains in full view.
In the blink of an eye, you can analyze and synthesize with greater agility.
27 book charts