A FRESH INDUCTIVE APPROACH
Welcome to The Parchment Project.
Its panoramic layout lets your mind toggle
from the worm's-eye view of a single verse,
to the bird's-eye view of an entire Epistle.
Reading an entire book becomes inviting, rather than overwhelming.
This New Testament study Bible features:
• 17 Epistles on 2 facing pages or less
• 10 Books laid out by literary units
• 27 book charts to display the purpose and structure of each book
Plus The Parchment Project contains a practical section to teach you how to study the Bible inductively. Your ability to observe the parts and the whole will improve because the context remains in full view.
In the blink of an eye, you can analyze and synthesize with greater agility.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Parchment Project
New Testament (NIV, anglicised)
The features include:
• Landscape layout
• Lay-flat binding
• 27 book charts
• Study guides
• 1" margins
The Tools section offers a variety of tips.
• make initial observations
• craft summary charts
• discern the writers's purposes
• trace key topics
• target application for life
FOR DISCOVERING ENTIRE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE